You are ready to show your home and have a digital lockbox.
How to set up my lock
- Go to www.masterlock.com
- Select "Sign Up/ Register".
- Set up your profile. A verification code will be sent to that email address, which you will need to create your username and password.
- Create your username and password. You will need the verification code to do this.
- Now that you've signed up, go to "My Products" and hit the green button to add your lockbox. You will need to use the Activation Code. This is 10-character code starting with "A", which can be found in the upper left corner of the instructions that were provided with the lockbox.
Download the app
- Once you download the app, open the app using the username and password that you created.
- Select your lock.
Is my phone compatible?
The Bluetooth® locks are designed to work with devices that are built to Bluetooth® v4.0 (or higher) specifications and can be used with communicate with iOS and Android platforms.
You will need the following OS versions, which you determine your device's phone's settings.
iOS Version: 10 or later. Device: 6 or later.
Android Version: 5 or later. Device: Various.
Web Management: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer (Edge).
Now you're ready to go!
How Do I Manage My Digital Lockbox?