We can list land for sale, however our site isn't currently fully set up for it.
Here is what you do.
- Create an account with HomeLister and start a listing with the closest address or an actual address if available. If your lot doesn't have an address or the address isn't found by Google Maps, using a nearby address to start the listing will work. If you use a nearby address to start the listing, let us know and we will edit it to bypass Google Maps and to be the correct lot.
- Select the type of home based on the zoning of the property. For example, select Detached House if it is zoned as a single family home lot to get started.
- Enter any information that is relevant to a lot like views,etc. and ignore anything that isn't relevant like bedrooms, or select 0.
- Make sure to enter the correct APN (tax assessors number) at the bottom of the details page. This is important for listing the home correctly.
- Continue through the remaining steps to complete the listing price, description, photos, etc.
- Chat back with us here or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you've entered that info and we will send you a listing agreement and the few additional questions needed for land by email.