Yes, you can upgrade our package at any time as well as add services to the your package of choice.
Below find the instructions on how to upgrade your HomeLister package.
1. Log in to www.HomeLister.com (you can find the login in the top right corner)
2. This should take you to your listing dashboard, but if it doesn't click the link for Listing Dashboard at the top of the page (or in the menu bar at the top right on mobile)
3. Once in your dashboard, on the left hand side, click on "Listing Details"
4. You will see your Listing Details on the page this brings up. Above your address in the details section, click the yellow "Edit My Listing" button. This is how you make all changes to your listing.
5. Once in the edit screens, you can jump to the step you want to edit by clicking the step in the progress bar above (or in the menu on mobile).
6. Package is found on the final step, so click on the "Agreement" step to go there. Here you will be able to upgrade your listing and select the premium package.
7. Click the yellow "Checkout" button on the Premium or Platinum package. It will have you checkout with the initial amount due.
8. Once your package is paid for, a member of the brokerage team will be assigned and will reach out to you to discuss arranging photography, assist with your listing description and any other questions you may have.
You may also add any services to your basic package a la carte, such as photography, yard signs or lockboxes, for additional fees, once you have completed your listing.