We can list a mobile and manufactured home only if the seller owns the land and if the home is on a permanent foundation, otherwise, we cannot list the property.

To certify the home is on permanent foundation, you would need to obtain an 'Affidavit of Affixture'. This document certifies the home is permanently affixed to the land. If one already exists, a copy of the affidavit should be recorded at the county assessor's or county recorder's office.

We would need that and the deed of ownership of the land uploaded to the Document section of your Dashboard, or sent to us for our team to review.

Did this answer your question?