You may make changes to your listing at any time. There is no charge to make changes to your listing.
Your My Listings Dashboard is where you manage your listing after it is live.
- Go to your My Listings Dashboard by clicking here https://www.homelister.com/my-mls.
- This will bring up a page with your listing details.
- At the top of the page, click on the yellow "Edit Listing Details" button. This will bring you to all of the listing details edit screens.
- Click on the screen you wish to edit. For price, click on the Price bubble or menu, for listing description, click on the Description bubble or menu. You may change anything in any of these edit screens except for the agreement information.
- After your changes are complete, click the "Next + Save" button to save your changes.
Once you have saved your changes, you may close the website or navigate back to your My Listings Database.
Changes take up to 1 business day to reflect in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).